Terms and Conditions
We require buyers to pay for items that they commit to purchase. Our guidelines are designed to encourage open and honest Feedback about experiences with ghostteamone.com clients.
Before listing an item for sale, make sure it’s allowed on ghostteamone.com. Get an overview of items that are prohibited or subject to restrictions, or SEE below to learn about items we’re frequently asked about.
➦ Adults only category
➦ Animals and wildlife products
➦ Drugs and drug paraphernalia
➦ Firearms, weapons and Knifes
➦ Selling military drones
➦ Hazardous materials
➦ Offensive material
➦ Replica and counterfeit items and unauthorized copies.
These guidelines cover how you describe your item, what you can include in your listing, and other listing practices:
☑ when selling an item, buyer satisfaction is important. Learn about our seller performance standards and what you can do to stay in compliance.
☑ Learn which payment methods sellers are allowed to accept.
☑ Make sure your listing is accurate and don’t include information that might misrepresent your item.
☑ Techniques that avoid ghostteamone.com fees, such as offers to sell items outside of, ghostteamone.com, aren’t allowed.
☑ Learn when it’s OK to link to content outside of ghostteamone.com, such as additional photos or descriptions of your item.
How to find out what we can investigate and the actions we’ll take.
These general guidelines can help you create listings that are legal and don’t infringe the intellectual property rights of others. Find out how to appeal an unpaid item.Contact email@example.com . Sell with confidence—learn about selling dos and don’ts.
Welcome to ghostteamone.com. By using ghostteamone.com (including and its ghostteamone.com related sites, services, applications, and tools), you agree to the following terms and the general principles for the sites of our subsidiaries and international affiliates. If you reside in Australia you are contracting with ghostteamone.com. If you reside outside of Australia, you are contracting with one of our international ghostteamone.com companies: In countries your contract is with ghostteamone.com Europe and India, your contract is with ghostteamone.com International.
This Agreement is effective upon acceptance for all users. This Agreement is effective April 1, 2014 of the ghostteamone.com User Agreement. You accept this User Agreement by clicking the Submit button when registering a ghostteamone.com account; accessing or using ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, and tools; or as otherwise indicated on a specific site, service, application, or tool.
Please be advised: This User Agreement contains provisions that govern how claims you and we have against each other are resolved (see Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability and Legal Disputes Sections below). It also contains an Agreement to Arbitrate, which will, with limited exception, require you to submit claims you have against us to binding and final arbitration, unless you opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate (see Legal Disputes, Section B (“Agreement to Arbitrate”)). Unless you opt-out: (1) you will only be permitted to pursue claims against ghostteamone.com on an individual basis, not as a plaintiff or class member in any class or representative action or proceeding and (2) you will only be permitted to seek relief (including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief) on an individual basis.
While using ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, and tools, you will not:
1) Post content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites and services;
2) Violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
3) Use our sites, services, applications, or tools if you are not able to form legally binding contracts or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our sites, services, applications, or tools;
4) Fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you bid, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot reach the seller;
5) Fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot reach the buyer;
6) Manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other users’ listings;
7) Circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to ghostteamone.com;
8) Post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content;
9) Take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to ghostteamone.com );
10) Circumvent any ghostteamone.com policy or determinations about your account status such as temporary or indefinite suspensions or other account holds, limitations or restrictions;
11) Transfer by any manner any ghostteamone.com application or your ghostteamone.com account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
12) Distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
13) Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm ghostteamone.com, or the interests or property of ghostteamone.com users;
14) Export or re-export any ghostteamone.com..ghostteamone.com applications, or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
15) Copy, modify, or distribute rights or content from the ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, or tools or ghostteamone.com copyrights and trademarks;
16) Commercialize any ghostteamone.com application or any information or software associated with such application; orHarvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
17) ghostteamone.com and its community of users (the “Community”) work together to keep our sites, services, applications, and tools working properly and the Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
18) Without limiting other remedies, we may, in our sole discretion, limit, suspend, or terminate our services and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites, services, applications, and tools, and their content, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users from using our sites, services, applications, or tools, if we think that they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies (for example, and without limitation, shill bidding, conducting off-ghostteamone.com transactions, manipulating Feedback, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users). We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a period of months, or to modify or discontinue ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, or Buyers and sellers share the responsibility for making sure purchases made on ghostteamone.com are exciting, rewarding and hassle-free.
We strongly encourage buyers to work with sellers before opening a claim relating to a purchase. Buyers and sellers agree to follow the requirements of the ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection Policy with respect to claims made under ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection Policy. ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection covers only claims filed in accordance with the ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection Policy, not claims filed with ghostteamone.com. ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection will not cover claims for which the buyer has initiated another form of resolution processing, including credit card chargeback’s (if the buyer paid by credit card) or ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection claims (if the buyer paid by ghostteamone.com).We may suspend the ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection Policy without notice if we suspect abuse or interference with the proper working of the program.
We require ghostteamone.com sellers to comply with our Buyer Protection resolution process. Buyers and sellers permit us to make a final decision, in our sole discretion, on any claim that a buyer opens with ghostteamone.com under the Buyer ghostteamone.com Protection Policy. If we resolve a dispute in the buyer’s favors, we will attempt to reimburse the buyer by reversing the funds from the seller’s account used ghostteamone.com in the transaction. If that is not possible, we will refund the buyer up to the full cost of the item (including any applicable sales taxes) and the original shipping, and we will require the seller to reimburse us for the amount due to the buyer. We may place the reimbursement amount on the seller’s invoice and charge the seller’s automatic payment method on file with ghostteamone.com, if any, for such reimbursement amount. Without limiting the foregoing, sellers may not have to reimburse us for ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection claims if they provide the documentation (for example, delivery confirmation or proof that the item was as described) indicated in the ghostteamone.com buyer protection policy.
19) Sellers must have a reimbursement method on file with ghostteamone.com and agree to allow us to charge the method they designate for amounts due to buyers. Sellers may change this reimbursement method by ghostteamone.com and searching for “support.”
20) Sellers agree to allow us to remove funds from their PayPal accounts for amounts due to buyers. Sellers agree to allow us to remove funds from their PayPal accounts in currency other than the currency of transaction that is the subject of the claim where they do not have sufficient funds available in that particular currency. Sellers may opt-out of allowing ghostteamone.com to remove funds from their PayPal account for amounts due to buyers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org from their registered ghostteamone.com email address and stating their user ID and intention to opt out of PayPal reimbursement. However,we reserve the right to continue using seller PayPal accounts for Buyer ghostteamone.com Protection cases associated with ghostteamone.com transactions paid for before the change.Where there are insufficient funds in PayPal accounts or where PayPal is not the reimbursement method of a seller, we will require another reimbursement method.
21) Changing a reimbursement method will not affect ghostteamone.com use of a payment method on file for other purposes (such as payment of your ghostteamone.com fees). If sellers do not provide ghostteamone.com with a valid reimbursement method, we may collect amounts owed using other collection mechanisms, including retaining collection agencies. We may also suspend or restrict sellers from buying or selling on our sites and using our services, applications, and tools until payment is made. Correcting Mistakes in Payments to Buyers or Sellers. We reserve the right to fix any processing errors we discover. We will correct any processing errors by debiting or crediting the payment method used for the ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection refund or reimbursement.
22) To protect against the risk of liability, ghostteamone.com has at times requested, and may continue to request, that PayPal hold seller funds based on certain factors, including, but not limited to, selling history, seller performance, riskiness of the listing category, or the filing of a ghostteamone.com Buyer Protection claim. PayPal has held, and will continue to hold, seller funds pursuant to the terms of the PayPal User Agreement, PayPal policies and any other agreement entered into between PayPal and its users.
23) Many of our sites, services, applications, and tools are accessible to international sellers and buyers. We may offer certain programs, tools, and site experiences of particular interest to international sellers and buyers, such as estimated local currency conversion and international shipping calculation tools.
24) Some ghostteamone.com members may reside outside of Australia and some may not speak English as a primary language. To assist users who speak different languages, we may translate listings and other ghostteamone.com content, in whole or in part, into other languages. If you are a seller, you may be able to opt out of our automated translation of your listings by, depending on the site, service, applications, or tool involved, using the functionality built into such site, service, applications, or tool. We also may provide you with access to tools so you can request an on-demand translation of certain content on our sites, such as parts of a listing or a message from a user. If ghostteamone.com you request an on-demand translation from such a tool, the accuracy or availability of the resulting translation is not guaranteed.
25) In some cases, you may be able to sell your items internationally by listing items for sale directly on one or more of ghostteamone.com international sites. Using various tools, services, and experiences, we may display your listing on an ghostteamone.com site other than the ghostteamone.com site where you listed your item for sale, including those situations where you choose to list items with an international shipping option (such as worldwide shipping). However, you may restrict international buyers from purchasing your items if you explicitly exclude international shipping locations from your listings by creating and applying an exclusion list to your listings. If your item is sold to a buyer on an ghostteamone.com site other than your ghostteamone.com site of registration, you agree to be subject to that other site’s policies You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations applicable to the sale and shipment of items to international buyers.
26) Joining ghostteamone.com and bidding on listed items is free. We do charge fees for using other services, such as listing items. The fees we charge for using our services are listed on ghostteamone.com, which we may change from time to time. Changes to that schedule are effective after we provide you with at least fourteen days’ notice by posting the changes on ghostteamone.com. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free listing days) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the sites or in our applications.
27) Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Australian Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with our sites, services, applications, and tools with a valid payment method if your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel, and for accounts over 180 days past due, deducting the amount owed from your PayPal account balance.) In addition, you will be subject to late fees and we may suspend or restrict you from using our sites, services, applications, and tools until full payment is made. ghostteamone.com, or the collection agencies we retain, may also report information about your account to credit bureaus, and as a result, late payments, missed payments, or other defaults on your account may be reflected in your credit report. If you wish to dispute the information ghostteamone.com reported to Veda must contact the collection agency directly.
29) To contact you for reasons relating to your account or your use of our sites, services, application or tools (such as to collect a debt, resolve a dispute, or to otherwise enforce our User Agreement) or as authorised by applicable law
30) To contact you for marketing, promotional, or other reasons that you have either previously consented to or that you may be asked to consent to in the future. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can opt-out in the communications preference section of your ghostteamone.com shop.
31) We may share your telephone numbers with our service providers (such as billing or collections companies) who we have contracted with to assist us in pursuing our rights or performing our obligations under the User Agreement, our policies, or any other agreement we may have with you. These service providers may also contact you using autodialed or prerecorded messages calls and/or SMS or other text messages, only as authorized by us to carry out the purposes we have identified above, and not for their own purposes.
33) Content: When providing us with content or posting content on ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, and tools, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
34) For the convenience of sellers, we may offer catalogs of stock images, descriptions and product specifications that are provided by third parties (including ghostteamone.com users). You may use catalog content solely in connection with your ghostteamone.com listings during the time your listings are on ghostteamone.com sites.
35) While we try to offer reliable data, we cannot promise that the catalogs will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree not to hold our catalog content providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in catalogs. If you choose to include catalog content in your listings, you continue to be fully responsible for your listings and for ensuring that your listings are accurate, do not include misleading information, and comply with this User Agreement and all ghostteamone.com policies. The catalogs may include copyrighted, trademarked or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary or identification markings included with the catalogs or create any derivative works based on catalog content (other than by including them in your listings).
36) Access and Interference: ghostteamone.com sites contain robot exclusion headers. Information on our sites is subject to constant updates and changes. Much of the information on the sites is also proprietary or is licensed to ghostteamone.com by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access our sites for any purpose without our express handwritten permission.
37) Additionally, you agree that you will not: take any action that imposes or may impose (to be determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; copy, reproduce, reverse engineer, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for your information) from our sites, services, applications, or tools without the prior express written permission of ghostteamone.com and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
38) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of our sites, services, applications, or tools, or any activities conducted on or with our sites, services, applications, or tools; or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to our sites.
39) Listing Conditions: By listing an item on ghostteamone.com sites, you agree to pay ghostteamone.com fees, to assume full responsibility for the content of the listing and item offered, and to accept the following listing conditions: When you list an item on sites, ghostteamone.com listing will be posted on ghostteamone.com sites and can be viewed in ghostteamone.com. Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours (or up to 24 hours in some circumstances), so ghostteamone.com can’t guarantee exact listing durations.ghostteamone.com
40) Duplicate may also affect whether your listing appears in search results. ghostteamone.com reserves the right to end your listing for any reason. Where and whether your listing appears in search and browse results may be based on certain factors including, but not limited to, listing format, title, bidding activity, end time, keywords, price and shipping cost, feedback, and detailed seller ratings. You can read more about where your listings appear in search and browse results in ghostteamone.com Help Pages.
41) Purchase Conditions: You are responsible for reading the full item listing, including any instructions the seller provides, before making a bid or commitment to buy. Unless otherwise stated, by making a bid or commitment to buy an item on ghostteamone.com, you are committing to buy the item from the seller listing the item. If you make a commitment to buy or your bid is the winning bid or is otherwise accepted, you enter into a legally binding contract with the seller and are obligated to purchase the item. For motor vehicles and real estate, a bid or offer initiates a non-binding transaction representing a buyer’s serious expression of interest in buying the seller’s item and does not create a formal contract between the buyer and the seller. We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer. ghostteamone.com will apply to the transfer of ownership between the buyer and the seller, unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise.
43) Indemnity: You will indemnify and hold us (and our affiliates and subsidiaries, and our and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents) harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this User Agreement, your improper use of ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, or tools, and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
44) No Agency: No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer, or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this User Agreement.
45) Notices: Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served onghostteamone.com national registered agent (in the case of ghostteamone.com) or to the email address you have designated on your account (in your case). Notice to you shall be deemed given 24 hours after the email is sent. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the Registration Address associated with your account, as identified in your ghostteamone.com. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
46) Legal Disputes: You and ghostteamone.comagree that any claim or dispute at law or equity that has arisen or may arise between us relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the ghostteamone.com User Agreement (hereafter “User Agreement” in this section entitled “Legal Disputes”), your use of or access to ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, and tools, or any products or services sold or purchased through ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, or tools will be resolved in accordance with the provisions set forth in this Legal Disputes Section. Please read this Section carefully. It affects your rights and will have a substantial impact on how claims you and we have against each other are resolved.
47) A. Applicable Law: You agree that the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern the User Agreement and any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and ghostteamone.com, except as otherwise stated in the User Agreement.
B. Agreement to Arbitrate: You and ghostteamone.com each agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and ghostteamone.com relating in any way to or arising out of this or previous versions of the User Agreement, your use of or access to ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, and tools, or any products or services sold or purchased through ghostteamone.com sites, services, applications, or tools shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. The Australian Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Agreement to Arbitrate.
48) Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized ReliefYOU AND ghostteamone.com AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND ghostteamone.com AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOUR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S). ANY RELIEF AWARDED CANNOT AFFECT OTHER ghostteamone.com USERS.
49) Arbitration ProceduresArbitration is more informal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, and court review of an arbitration award is very limited. However, an arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual. An arbitrator also must follow the terms of the User Agreement as a court would.The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability or formation of this Agreement to Arbitrate, any part of it, or of the User Agreement including, but not limited to, any claim that all or any part of the Agreement to Arbitrate or User Agreement is void or voidable.The arbitration will be conducted by the Australian Law under its rules and procedures, including the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (as applicable), as modified by this Agreement to Arbitrate. The rules are available at email@example.com. A form for initiating arbitration proceedings is available on the site at firstname.lastname@example.org In addition to filing this form with the Australian Law procedures, you must send a copy of the completed form to us at the following address to initiate arbitration proceedings:
Ghost Team One PTY LTD Appointed
Company Lawyer, contact email@example.com
50) The arbitration shall be held in the area in which you reside or at another mutually agreed location. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, you or ghostteamone.com may elect to have the arbitration conducted by telephone or based solely on written submissions, which election shall be binding on you and ghostteamone.com subject to the arbitrator’s discretion to require an in-person hearing, if the circumstances warrant. Attendance at an in-person hearing may be made by telephone by you and/or ghostteamone.com, unless the arbitrator requires otherwise. The arbitrator will decide the substance of all claims in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, including recognised principles of equity, and will honour all claims of privilege recognised by law. The arbitrator shall not be bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving different ghostteamone.com users, but is bound by rulings in prior arbitrations involving the same ghostteamone.com user to the extent required by applicable law. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
51) Costs of ArbitrationPayment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the Queensland Law, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement to Arbitrate. If the value of the relief sought is $10,000 or less, at your request, you will pay all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees associated with the arbitration. Any request for payment of fees by ghostteamone.com should be submitted by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your Demand for Arbitration and ghostteamone.com will make arrangements to pay all necessary fees. If the value of the relief sought is more than $10,000 and you are able to demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, ghostteamone.com will pay as much of the filing, administration, and arbitrator fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. In the event the arbitrator determines the claim(s) you assert in the arbitration to be frivolous, you agree to reimburse ghostteamone.com for all fees associated with the arbitration paid by ghostteamone.com on your behalf, which you otherwise would be obligated to pay under the Australian Law rules.
52) Severability: With the exception of any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”), if an arbitrator or court decides that any part of this Agreement to Arbitrate is invalid or unenforceable, the other parts of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall still apply. If an arbitrator or court decides that any of the provisions in Section 1 of this Agreement to Arbitrate (“Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief”) is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Agreement to Arbitrate shall be null and void. The remainder of the User Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply.
53) Opt-Out ProcedureIF YOU ARE A NEW ghostteamone.com USER, YOU CAN CHOOSE TO REJECT THIS AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE (“OPT-OUT”) BY MAILING US A WRITTEN OPT-OUT NOTICE (“OPT-OUT NOTICE”). THE OPT-OUT NOTICE MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN 30 DAYS AFTER THE DATE YOU ACCEPT THE USER AGREEMENT FOR THE FIRST TIME. YOU MUST MAIL THE OPT-OUT NOTICE TO ghostteamone.com PTY LTD., ATTN:
54) Management / Solicitor: Support@ghostteamone.com For your convenience, we are providing an opt-out option you must complete and email to opt out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. You must complete the Opt Out Notice form by providing the information called for in the form, including your name, address (including street address, city, state and zip code), and the user ID(s) and email address(es) associated with the ghostteamone.com account(s) to which the opt-out applies. You must sign the Opt-Out Notice for it to be effective. This procedure is the only way you can opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate. If you opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate, all other parts of the User Agreement and its Legal Disputes Section will continue to apply to you. Opting out of this Agreement to Arbitrate has no effect on any previous, other, or future arbitration agreements that you may have with us.
55) Future Changes to the Agreement to ArbitrateNotwithstanding any provision in the User Agreement to the contrary, you and we agree that if we make any change to this Agreement to Arbitrate (other than a change to any notice address or site link provided herein) in the future, that change shall not apply to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against ghostteamone.com prior to the effective date of the change. The change shall apply to all other disputes or claims governed by the Agreement to arbitrate that have arisen or may arise between you and ghostteamone.com. We will notify you of changes to this Agreement to Arbitrate by posting the amended terms on ghostteamone.com at least 30 days before the effective date of the changes and by providing notice through the ghostteamone.com support Centre and/or by email. If you do not agree to these amended terms, you may close your account within the 30 day period and you will not be bound by the new terms.
Moreover, if we seek to terminate the Agreement to Arbitrate as included in the User Agreement, any such termination shall not be effective until 30 days after the version of the User Agreement not containing the Agreement to Arbitrate is posted to https://ghostteamone.com, and shall not be effective as to any claim that was filed in a legal proceeding against ghostteamone.com prior to the effective date of termination.Unless you and we agree otherwise, in the event that the Agreement to Arbitrate above is found not to apply to you or to a particular claim or dispute, either as a result of your decision to opt-out of the Agreement to Arbitrate or as a result of a decision by the arbitrator or a court order, you agree that any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you and ghostteamone.com must be resolved exclusively by a state or federal court located in Queensland. You and ghostteamone.com agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Queensland for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
56) Additional Terms: You agree to abide by all policies posted on our sites. Such policies (including, but not limited to the following) are part of this User Agreement and provide additional terms and conditions related to specific services offered on our sites:
57) Outage Policy: Community Content Policy (covers Reviews, Guides, Blog)
58) The policies posted on our sites may be changed from time to time. Changes take effect when we post them on the ghostteamone.com sites. When using particular ghostteamone.com services, applications, or tools, you are subject to any posted policies or rules applicable to services, applications, or tools you use, which may be posted from time to time. All such policies or rules are hereby incorporated into this User Agreement.
59) General: ghostteamone.com is located in Queensland Australia. In this User Agreement, if any of the provisions in this User Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such provisions shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. In our sole discretion, we may assign this User Agreement, by providing notice of such assignment in accordance with the Notices Section. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such Section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this User Agreement.
60) We may amend this User Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on ghostteamone.com. Our right to amend the User Agreement includes the right to modify, add to, or remove terms in the User Agreement. Except as stated otherwise in this User Agreement or elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted. Additionally, we will notify you through the ghostteamone.com support Centre and/or by email. This User Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing hand signed by you and us. For purposes of this provision, “writing” does not include an email message and a signature does not include an electronic signature.
61) This User Agreement (including incorporated policies and rules) sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of this User Agreement: Fees and Services, Release, Content, Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability, Indemnity, and Legal Disputes.